Thursday, July 24, 2014

'74 mfc Pete Rose & Stuff

'74 mfc Pete Rose


Just a filler post while I work on game 3 of the '73 NLCS. I was looking for Rose pictures today when I saw this one.>
Some pictures just scream make a card out of me! I usually don't listen unless it's a Mets player.
I'll make an exception for Pete'ner, as I have in the past for other players I respect.
I thought with the right background and some additions this might make a great mfc card. I like how it turned out.

                                A sneak peek at up coming stuff :

 '73 N.L.C.S.:
Reds vs Mets


   '73 World Series
Athletics vs Mets


                            
       '74 Mets Fantazy Cards




       '75 Mets Fantazy Cards




UP NEXT: '73 NLCS GAME 3 & THE FIGHT


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you defgav. I enjoy your blog as well and I'm still salivating over that signed Nolan Ryan from a few days ago. Good thing he wasn't pictured as a Met player. I'd have to get one too.

      Delete