Friday, November 28, 2014

1962 & '63 mfc Gil Hodges- A Dozen Days



I found this picture in an old Mets yearbook. I don't think I've ever seen this one on-line, so I scanned it. It makes for a good 62 card. I'm going to change up a few existing mfc cards and replace them with these updates.



We'll find out if Gil finally gets in the Baseball Hall Of Fame in a dozen days.
It might be too late to write and all that but we can still make some noise on-line.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving :)


Coming Soon- 1973 World Series game #5.
I am having some difficulty finding photographs from game five.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Is that you?

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-TOPPS-PETE-ROSE-ALTERNATIVE-CARD-NEVER-MADE-MT-/181600383151?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2a4839f0af

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my card but that's not me selling it.

      I'll have to ask that person to stop that. This is the 2nd time I've seen someone selling one of my cards on Ebay. If there are people out there that want to buy real copies of the cards I'll look in to selling a limited amount of them (I would add card backs to make them complete cards). My main concern is the legal aspects and I won't do anything that jeopardizes the existence of this project/cardblogthing.

      Thank you very much for alerting me retropotamus.

      Delete