Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Yogi

mfc Special Report


 It's over. :(

We have lost Yogi Berra.
Maybe my absolute favorite character of the game.
I wish I had made more mfc cards for him but looking back I had made one at every opportunity.

A small man who was truly a giant of the game, a simple man who could hit and catch and talk funny.  Yogi's life might be the best example of a person living the American Dream. He will be forever loved and remembered.

R.I.P.

It's a sad, sad day in Metland.
_________________________________














I only heard about this sad news just a few minutes ago. I have always planned on having a special page for Yogi as I have mentioned on past posts and I still will. This would not be that page. 

____________________________________________


















No comments:

Post a Comment