Wednesday, October 14, 2015

>>>>2015 NLDS game4- DODGERS @METS


METS LOSE 3-1, SERIES GOES TO A DO OR DIE GAME 5!



Steven Matz was more than serviceable through five frames. A bunch of little hits and then Turner, well he's hitting everything. I told you he'd be a thorn in our side.


Kershaw was amazing in a very blasé way. He just hit all his spots while Matz was missing his. It was quite a performance and should hopefully put an end to his postseason performance jinx once and for all.


This was the turner point for me. I mean turning point. It was a good at bat by Kershaw, and Matz tried to drop that curve in there one too many times.



Now you might think this is the Turner point and I suppose, literally speaking, it is, but I don't consider it the turning point. But damn you Turner, what did we ever do to you...?    Oh yea. Well still, cut it out already. Okay, we should have kept you. I CONCEDE!


Stop showing everyone how pissed off you are Steve. We get it, you care. But leave those kind of faces for us fans. 


When Murphy turned on a Kershaw fastball and replayed his game one homer here in Citi Field I did a little victory dance.

I've been doing this same dance since I've been 12 years old.


Now I was paying attention to the game, well, as much as you can when you are watching it with others & yakkin, but what shocked me the most about Muffy's long ball was it was the Mets first hit of the game! Yikes!



^Grimm should be feeling de-jaVu

Matz pitched a good game. He was a little nitpicky with his pitches but overall he did a commendable job for a rook on the hot seat. He kept us in the game. It didn't matter. Kershaw kept us out of it.










Wright made a nice over the railing grab of a foul ball in the 8th. We need to hear some noise from The Captain out in L.A..


Awww, shaddup. It was a slow card day in Mets Fantazyland.


GET 'EM IN L.A.!


A game five for all the marbles. I don't know if I'm prepared for this kind of intensity. Well, nothing's easy folks.



No comments:

Post a Comment