Thursday, October 22, 2015

>>>>METS 2015 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!

Sorry I'm getting a little behind (don't even make a joke) but I've been too busy enjoying this. I'll post more cards dealing with the NLCS over the break, while we wait for the World Series.

Did I just say the World Series? I did. Somebody pinch me,
THE METS ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!
A-FREAKIN'-MAZIN'!

I will add more to this and post game 3 & 4 NLCS cards soon.

Mets fans, I know it'll be hard to wait this week out. But we all will be well rested for The BIG Show. The team and us.

LETS GO 2015 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPION NEW YORK METS!




2 comments:

  1. Very painful, but congrats on your Mets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John. I'm very used to the painful side of things. I thought this was going to be another one of those seasons where some things worked, and some things didn't. And it was, up until August. Then from August till now everything went right.
      EVERYTHING!
      Amazin'!

      Delete