Saturday, February 6, 2016

mfc Presents Yoenis Cespedes in RETURN TO NEW YORK

Pitchers and Catchers: Feb. 19th
Full Squad: Feb. 26th
Season starts: April 4th
First game at home: April 8th



Coming in 62 days to a device near you.......


















_______________________________________________


“I can say that from my first day when I came last season, that very first day, the fans just showed incredible support,” Cespedes said. “My teammates were so welcoming, as well as the full Mets organization. From there, I just knew that I wanted to come back.”


________________________________________

I never got a chance to say G'bye (again) to Newy and wish him well.








1 comment:

  1. Can you maybe sometimes do some DFS articles? I am curious about your opinion. A lot of people seem to favour high-profile websites like for example DraftKings or FanDuel, but I personally prefer the "smaller" ones like this one, since the player base is smaller and it somehow enhances quality I think.

    ReplyDelete