Friday, May 20, 2016

Trouble at the mfc mill?


Graham Chapman:                  Trouble at mill.
Carol Cleveland:      Oh no - what kind of trouble?
Graham Chapman: One on't cross beams gone owt askew on treadle.
Carol Cleveland:                                   Pardon?
__________________

Yep, there's trouble at the mill folks. 
I was hoping for at worst 2 out of 3 against Washington and I got 1 win. It beats being swept, but still, baseball, you're a beeeatch. I'm not going to dump on the Mets or Harvey here. In baseball these things happen. Great teams play horrible, good pitchers hit bumps. Sometimes you're cruising along in an Cadillac Eldorado and suddenly the chrome hubcaps fall off and you brace yourself because the think the wheels are next. You've heard the other similar saying and just like life, baseball happens.

The concerns I have for our captain I don't want to get into right now. I'll give that some time to play out. One potential disaster at a time please. 

As far as Harvey goes I can only hope to relieve your anxiety and give you a little laugh.






I wouldn't have been surprised,..I even half expected one of our possible future star pitchers to hit a bump, or even go down, but I didn't expect it to be The Dark Knight.

 I'm not giving up on him though. I think he's in a lull. I consider this a bump. I really hope it is anyway. To a graphic guy The Dark Knight is like what Donald Trump is to a comedian.

I thought Matt's problem was stamina and arm slot. Now I'm not so sure. His velocity is down but it's fine. 94-96 mph is fine until he gets up to snuff. And if it's gonna be 96 tops then work on getting more movement and learn how to pitch like Bartolo Colon, with finesse.

What will happen? Gah! This is an unexpected twist to the 2016 season. And what's the problem?
I don't know. Maybe it's just a simple thing....





 Brewers Up Next. 
Bounce back time!
Lets Go Matz!

2 comments:

  1. Nobody expects the Sp---

    THE END

    ...Oh, bugger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<trumpets


      Delete