Thursday, November 3, 2016

Congratulations Chicago Cubs and all Cubs fans who ever lived



Finally, the wait is over. 
And what a game seven! Maybe the best ever (non-Mets) game 7 that I've ever seen in my life.
The entire series was one for the ages and I want to thank both Chicago and Cleveland for making this such an exciting fall classic.

 I can't recall the last time I felt so into a non Mets World Series.
I always root for the National League team and I really wanted to see the Cubs drought come to an end. Get that over with. And I also wanted a seven game series so we get max baseball and everything just worked out beautifully.

I'm seriously thinking about doing this World Series up in a card set. It was just such a great one with all kinds of wacky stuff happening and drama out the ying yang. So many story lines.

If I do it will be over at World Series Fantasy Cards but if there's no interest I doubt I'll stay motivated. But we'll see as the game pics come in. This series certainly deserves to be commemorated.

Here's a collection of all the Cubs cards posted during the World Series.




















Congratulations Cubs. But next year we go back to pwning you. ;)






1 comment:

  1. Everyone who watched can tell that game 7 was one of the most nail-biting games in baseball in the recent years! Imagine getting back from a three game deficit!? Truly epic! These Trading cards are amazing and better hold on to them as monetary values for sports memorabilia like these can go up through the years

    ReplyDelete